Solve is an engineering productivity and work management platform provided as a Software as a Service
Moving into the Future Exhibition
Sign up for beta access
Solve is a Software as a Service (SaaS) engineering platform where stakeholders in different organisations can collaborate effectively and efficiently. Solve reduces CAPEX and OPEX by:
- Ensuring the right people, do the right thing, at the time time
- Ensuring high-performance is achieved by setting the right goals, for the right people, in the right way
- Ensuring the right information is made available, to the right people, in the right way
Enhanced Collaboration – Solve focuses on simplifying the engineering process and enables effective collaboration by demystifying complex subjects.
Customisable – A modular architecture enables Solve to fulfil a range of use cases across the lifecycle.
Engineering Management – Building on the core ISET functionality, Solve provides multi-discipline engineering and knowledge management functionality.
AI Assisted Engineering – Solve utilises advanced machine learning capabilities to assist with the efficient production of engineering deliverables.
Functional Safety Management
Solve enables effective and efficient end to end functional safety management
- Expanding on the ISET functional safety module and associated compute engine, Solve provides advanced reporting and dashboard capabilities.
- Simplifies and demystifies the safety lifecycle such that all stakeholders can collaborate effectively
- Ensures the right people, do the right thing, at the right time via automated engineering processes and workflows
- Provides a repeatable process that ensures the efficient execution of engineering tasks and activities
- Provides a blueprint for delivering complex scopes
- Provides a governance framework that helps mitigate delivery risk
- Controls the engineering performance on complex scopes using simplified progress, productivity, and quality indicators
- Ensures all stakeholders share a common goal and vision for success and allows tailored goals for individuals and organisations
- Ensures performance accountability across organisations.
- Promotes cross-function and multi-discipline co-operation.
- Ensures all stakeholders have visibility of all performance indicators, which prevents underperformance being disguised or hidden while providing recognition for high performers.
Solve promotes and maintains a culture of high-performance through continuous improvement and goal striving
Solve applies knowledge management techniques and practices that reduce complexity and optimises delivery of workscopes across the lifecycle
- Solve ensures better and faster decision making by making it easier to find relevant information and resources.
- Solve provides the ability to communicating important information widely and quickly.
- Solve promotes the adoption of standards, repeatable processes, and procedures.
- Solve provides methods, tools, templates, techniques and examples that enable efficiency production of high-quality deliverables
Control and co-ordination of all engineering tasks and activities across the lifecycle – project delivery through to operations and maintenance
Ensures a consistent and appropriate level of independent verification is applied to each engineering activity or lifecycle phase
Competency management framework that ensures all engineering activities are completed by appropriate resources
A framework to provide effective technical assurance across the lifecycle through reviews, assessments, and audits