Operations & Maintenance Support
Our support team provide a wide range of support capabilities, from executing individual scopes of work to acting as technical authorities
We work closely with our client’s operation and maintenance teams to provide continuous asset support.
An overview of our operations and maintenance support services are as follows:
- Control & Instrumentation Technical Assurance
- Industrial Automation Technical & Application Support
- Equipment Performance Monitoring & Analysis
- Maintenance Strategies
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability Analysis
- Assurance & Shutdown Testing
Functional Safety Performance
We provide continuous validation and verification of the SIS performance against the SRS and associated design assumptions.
We monitor functional safety performance against the following specific KPIs:
- Actual demand rates
- Time in bypass
- Response times
- Proof test coverage
- Failure rates
Our team of specialists provide support to our client’s operations team. We offer a 24/7 service with a named single point of contact for each asset or site.
Our team typically support the following activities:
- Incident response and investigation
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Shutdown analysis
- Equipment and process start-up support