We support our clients to ensure their assets are running safely, reliably, sustainably, and cost effectively
We work collaboratively with our clients to help achieve the outcomes they need.
An overview of the operations assurance services we provide are as follows:
- Performance Standard Development
- Regulatory Compliance Preparation
- Manning Level Studies
- Risk Management
- Competence Management
- Operations Management Systems
Competence plays a very important role in ensuring functional safety. Safety-related systems rely on a complex mix of hardware, software, human factors, and safety management systems. Competence is also vital in abnormal and emergency situations.
We help our clients to:
- Identify competence needs
- Identify roles and assign responsibilities
- Selecting and developing competence criteria
- Assess and monitor competence
- Manage information and change
- Audit and review
We support our clients to ensure their operating facilities meet regulatory requirements focusing on the following key areas:
- Functional Safety – We help ensure the management, design, installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of safety instrumented systems complies with the required standards.
- Cyber Security – We help ensure that all cyber security risks associated with Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) are identified, understood, and managed effectively.
Do you need industrial automation expertise for your operation or project?
Get in touch to see how we can help